We’re headed out to New Zealand shortly and although we’re not HUGE planners… we like to leave more to what we find!
We do a bit of planning with social media and I wanted to share how we do it!!
1. Search “New Zealand” and it will tell you all of your friend who have been, then send a message!!
2. Ask your network (with a photo for attention) if anyone has been and if they know anyone who has been. ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS!
3. Girls Love Travel:
1. Follow the accounts around the locations you’re going and follow the popular hashtags of the location!
2. Share the good photos with your travel partner.
3. Use a shared Notes on your phone!
Tinder: Good way to get to know locals but BE CAREFUL!
Google and YouTube: Duh 😉
The Equipment I use: Sony a6300:
Necklace: Bryan Anthony
20% off Shayla20
Let’s be social:
Get on the mailing list:
Road Trip by Joakim Karud
Music promoted by Audio Library